random thoughts

I want to know the Truth, All the worlds a lie, Broken are the foundations I believe in, The victories are defeats, With eyes never apart, The sky turns black from blue, With stones replacing hearts, Why are questions never asked? For in them lie the answers, Why must I tolerate greed and might? Why must I fly when I can fight? Why must I turn my around and keep quite? When will my heart turn to the light? - LOML

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Well......... This is just an attempt to pen down all the things that keep coming into mu head about my surroundings. it will probably not be ver articulate or awsome but i hope to ensure that random thoughts are not lost in the process of dealing with day to day incidents, stupidities, bafflments etc.Theer is just so much to say I don't know hwere to start, there isn't a specific landmark or date that i can commemorate this blog to except my joining online communities hoping to gauge the general temperature of people and thoughts plus have an avenue of sharing mine.but withing a day i can see that in the larger scheme of things i will only be defending my point of view rather than learning... so maybe this blog will help me in being able to express my thoughts better and learn from the stuff I write.Today I shall only list the things I want to write about so that on a later date i will have my "news/story pegs"... hee hee!!!WAR.MEDIADEVELOPMENTRELATIONSHIPSINCIDENTS that strike somehwere, in the days work... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home