random thoughts

I want to know the Truth, All the worlds a lie, Broken are the foundations I believe in, The victories are defeats, With eyes never apart, The sky turns black from blue, With stones replacing hearts, Why are questions never asked? For in them lie the answers, Why must I tolerate greed and might? Why must I fly when I can fight? Why must I turn my around and keep quite? When will my heart turn to the light? - LOML

Sunday, September 17, 2006

I am not so sure that the bodies being discovered in Iraq are the victims of factional strife... that could be and according to my way of thinking should logically be either just a way to increase the disturbances by the governments in order to hinder the unification of Iraqis as it existed before the occupation... Or how and why can't these just be bodies disposed by the Occupying forces...??!!!

The discourse of Shia- Sunni strife is almost beginning to sound like the supposed constant presence of Islamic militancy in India against the 'Hindus'!!! It does really seem like farce/ pretence or excuse for something deeper and greater and of course economical since that is what the world revolves around these days. (Of course I could just be a conspiracy theorist)

OR

Another possibility is that all the militancy and violence being attributed to Islamic Fundamentalist could have some truth in it... ( I am only hazarding far-fetched possibilities to try and understand what on earth is going on...! It troubles me to have to see (on TV), read and hear that all acts of violence around the world are the doings of the Islamic Fundamentalists. I don't believe it’s altogether true, anyway)... as the amount of alienation and discrimination the green sections of societies all over the world are being subjected to...
And since their identity/ belief/ being is always under threat or suspicion they have no other option but to challenge all that through becoming more secluded and closed up about their beliefs or taking up arms with the notion of protecting themselves forgetting Harper Lee's advice (author of to Kill a mocking Bird) "To have a gun is an invitation to get shot"...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home