random thoughts

I want to know the Truth, All the worlds a lie, Broken are the foundations I believe in, The victories are defeats, With eyes never apart, The sky turns black from blue, With stones replacing hearts, Why are questions never asked? For in them lie the answers, Why must I tolerate greed and might? Why must I fly when I can fight? Why must I turn my around and keep quite? When will my heart turn to the light? - LOML

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I am really getting scared with the frenzy we are building over supposed terror threats...
All market places, public parks are filled with the sounds of POlice informing citizens of "their duty towards the natuion and their own security". The Loud speakers keep pouring out venom (according to me) against anything that is different. They tell you how, every little out of the ordinary object, person or occurance has to be reported.
In the west this is bringing in interesting results like the left over jelly found on the roadside in England that brought in the special forces, forensic people, police and special inteligence and whoever else was available.... Soon we should reach that level of paranoia... Then I am sure we will all be safe, scared out of our witts to even pick up a coin by the roadside but SAFE!!!
As if the newspapers, news channels and fims were not loud enough to inform us about the great threat we are under, even the police and other government agencies have joined in. Although such things happened earlier I am sure the intensity and blatency has increased...
The American's dicussed the media-governement strategies after the 9/11 attacks a couple of months later, we will probably take longer but I am sure we will get theer soon. Articles and writeups and documentary movies were brought out by the "intelligentia", philosophers, thinkers, writers, techers and actiovists on how the news was presented through a color code- playing on the people's psyche about the urgency of the threat. The sounds, font size, coulors, words all used before the 'war on terror' tarted with the bombing of Afghanistan and then Iraq and now I wonder who!!!

PS its all typed in a bit of hurry... but with some feed back might flesh it out better. :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger agonys requiem said...

dont type in a hurry then. slow down girl.

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

make no mistake and remember to look in the other direction. each time the state starts the terror song look out for the next generation anti sanity anti sense and of course anti (most) people law act policy or move

2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home