random thoughts

I want to know the Truth, All the worlds a lie, Broken are the foundations I believe in, The victories are defeats, With eyes never apart, The sky turns black from blue, With stones replacing hearts, Why are questions never asked? For in them lie the answers, Why must I tolerate greed and might? Why must I fly when I can fight? Why must I turn my around and keep quite? When will my heart turn to the light? - LOML

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein has been executed by hanging at a secure facility in northern Baghdad for crimes against humanity. He was sentenced to death by an Iraqi court on 5 November after a year-long trial over the 1982 killings of 148 Shias in the town of Dujail.
!!!
How could they?!
How dare they?!
And that is all I can articulate at this moment, even though every one knew this was going to happen, the reality is so disturbingly hard digest...
Now I am going to go find my mountain soon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home